AIR JUSTICE LTD (hereinafter — ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Blacklist.aero’) is a company registered under the laws of United Kingdom. We provide a service for users to post and view information about any participant in the aviation market who has violated its obligations to any company.
By contacting us via Application Form or any other way You agree as follows:
- For the purposes of the Terms, the following definitions shall be used:
- 1.1.1.‘Administrator’ - means a representative of Blacklist.aero, who has important rights and controls over your use of service.
- 1.1.2.‘Case’ - means created at the Register by the PRO account user situation, that include Name of the company, Country, Address, Description of the situation, Proofs of violation, Claim Amount.
- 1.1.3.‘Register’ means website and application of the Blacklist.aero.
- 1.1.4.‘Service’ means providing a Register for users to post and view information that is provided by other users about any participant in the aviation market who has violated its obligations to any company and is Your alternative dispute resolution.
- 1.1.5.‘User’ - (hereinafter "You") are registered individuals or company representative on the Blacklist.aero Register, which are divided into 3 types of Register participants:
- 184.108.40.206.‘Applicant’ or ‘PRO account user’ - a company representative or individual who opens a case in relation to any participant in the aviation market with whom the applicant or applicant company has a commercial relationship and who, in applicant opinion, has violated its obligations to him or to the applicant company.
- 220.127.116.11.‘Respondent’ or ‘Blacklisted company’ - a company representative or individual for which the case is created.
- 18.104.22.168.‘Visitor’ - other users who can view cases created on the Register.
- 1.1.6.‘Website’ means the site hosted in domain https://blacklist.aero in source code and object code forms, together with any and all improvements, corrections, modifications, updates, enhancements, or other changes, whether or not included in the current retail version, as well as with all its elements, including, but not limited to, design of web pages, images, text, videos, animations, and audio. By using the Site the Users can use the services of the Blacklist.aero.
The Terms of Service may contain definitions that are not stipulated in section 1. In this case, such definitions shall be construed according to the text of the Terms of Service, Governing law and business practice.
- SUBJECT MATTER OF THE TERMS
- Nothing in the Terms shall be construed to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture, or other similar relationship between the User and Blacklist.aero.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- All Users represent and warrant that:
- 3.1.1.You are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside (18 years of age or older);
- 3.1.2.You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide;
- 3.1.3.You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Agreement;
- 3.1.4.You will act professionally and responsibly in your interactions with other Users;
- 3.1.5.When using or accessing the Register, you will act in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or custom and in good faith;
- 3.1.6.You shall (i) promptly update Your Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of Your password.
- Pro User additionally represent and warrant that:
- 3.2.1.You are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the case.
- 3.2.3.You will not violate the provisions specified in the User guidelines on non-disclosure of confidential information.
- 3.2.4.You are not disclosing anyone's confidential information.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- If you create a Blacklist.aero account, you must provide truthful and accurate information to us in creating such an account and promptly update this information if it changes.
- There are 3 (three) types of user account:
- 4.2.1.Free Account - can be a Visitor only. May view a restricted version of the case information.
- 4.2.2.Premium Account - can be a Visitor only. May view all information in any case.
- 4.2.3.PRO Account - may open a case and view all information in any case.
- You will be asked to submit such information as Your name or company name, email address and to choose a username and password.
- If You are a Premium Account user, You may also be asked to provide your credit card details.
- If You are a PRO Account user, You may also be asked to provide Contact details of the person responsible for filling information to the case, statutory or registration documents, case information, copy of passport, license, credit card details, identity of the parties to the dispute.
- The PRO Account user is obliged to provide to the Administrator with the current contacts of the company in respect of which he opened a case including full company name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact person(s).
- If Blacklist.aero has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Blacklist.aero may suspend or terminate your ability to use or access Blacklist.aero, and refuse any and all current or future use of or access to any or all Blacklist.aero services (or any portion thereof).
- Blacklist.aero reserves the right to limit the number of accounts a user can establish. This limit may change over time at Blacklist.aero’s sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for all activity on any and all of your Blacklist.aero account(s) and for the security of your computer system.
- 4.10.You must not reveal your username or password to any other person.
- 4.11.Blacklist.aero will not ask you to reveal your password.
- 4.12.If you forget your password, you can request to have a new password sent to your registered e-mail address. You agree to indemnify and hold Blacklist.aero and their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, vendors, and content providers harmless for any improper or illegal use of any of your Blacklist.aero account(s). This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your Blacklist.aero account(s) or whom you have negligently allowed to access your Blacklist.aero account(s).
- Users who have a Premium Account or Pro Account shall pay a service fee at the rates stipulated on the Register.
- Pro Account users shall pay a service fee at the rate of 5% of the claim amount, if this user requests to delete his case.
- Diﬀerent payment methods, such as credit card or direct debit, may be available to you when making a payment.
- All payment is actually handled off Blacklist.aero’s Site directly with our payment processor for purposes of security and efficiency.
- Fees include value added tax and other levies to which Blacklist.aero or the User may be liable.
- No refunds are permitted except with respect to any statutory warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any its content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Blacklist.aero reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to any of the Services, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User to the Website, to its source, or exploit the Website or any Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Blacklist.aero or others.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, typefaces and other content, including Blacklist.aero designs, and logos (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that Users see or read through the Register is owned by Blacklist.aero
- Users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Register without Blacklist.aero’s express prior written consent. Any use of such Proprietary Material other than as permitted herein is expressly prohibited.
- 7.3.Users grant Blacklist.aero an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use all the data provided, including any document contained in the created case.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- Blacklist.aero respects the intellectual property rights of others, including Blacklisted company and Blacklist.aero asks that the Users do the same.
- Blacklist.aero reserves the right to monitor or pre-screen any content, information or document submitted to the Services by You.
- If You believe a User of the Register is infringing Your copyright, please notify Blacklist.aero at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
- THE SITE AND THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BLACKLIST.AERO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE CONSIDERED OR RELIED UPON AS LEGAL ADVICE OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SEEKING THE ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF A LICENSED ATTORNEY.
- Subject to any Additional Terms of Service applicable to use of Blacklist.aero Access, Blacklist.aero makes no representation or warranty that (i) the Services will meet Your expectations or requirements, (ii) the Services will be available, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, (iii) any results or information that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate, timely, complete or reliable, (iv) any errors or defects in the Services will be corrected, or (v) the Services and/or the server that makes the Services available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, Trojan horses, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components. Operation Services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Blacklist.aero’s control including, but not limited to, telecommunications network disruptions. Blacklist.aero is not responsible and will have no liability for any failures of the Internet or any data or telecommunications equipment, system or network used in connection with the Services. You are entirely responsible for Your access to the Internet, including payment of all related fees, in order to access the Site.
- This Register is not a solicitation of business and is for informational purposes only. The Register Information is not offered as legal advice or legal opinion and it should not be relied upon for any specific situation. Blacklist.aero Administrators on the Site are not engaged in the practice of law by virtue of such listing, and no attorney-client relationship is intended or created. While Blacklist.aero endeavors to keep the information updated and correct, Blacklist.aero makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the Information contained on the Register. You should conduct Your own investigation and research regarding any and all information on this Register before making the decision to utilize the Services.
- You acknowledge that the entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Services remains with You to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 10.1.You acknowledge and agree that Blacklist.aero is only willing to provide the Register if you agree to certain limitations of our liability to you and third parties. Therefore, you agree not to hold Blacklist.aero, or their corporate partners, liable for any claims, demands, damages, expenses, losses, governmental obligations, suits, and/or controversies of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, direct, indirect, incidental, actual, consequential, economic, special, or exemplary, including attorneys fees and costs (collectively, “Liabilities”) that have arisen or may arise, relating to your or any other party’s use of or inability to use the Register, including without limitation any Liabilities arising in connection with the conduct, act or omission of any User (including without limitation stalking, harassment that is sexual or otherwise, acts of physical violence, and destruction of personal property), any dispute with any User, any instruction, advice, act, or service provided by Blacklist.aero, and any destruction of your User Generated Information.
- 10.2.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BLACKLIST.AERO BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE BLACKLIST.AERO FROM ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE, SYSTEM FAILURE, FAILURE TO STORE ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY BLACKLIST.AERO, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Register OR THE TASK SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; IN SUCH CASES THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- 10.3.BLACKLIST.AERO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN USERS OF ITS Register.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 11.1.To expedite resolution and reduce the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim related to, arising from or regarding your use of the Blacklist.aero Register, your relationship with Blacklist.aero, or this Agreement, you and Blacklist.aero agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally for at least 30 days before initiating any out of court settlement.
- 11.2.Such informal negotiations will commence upon written notice. Your address for such notices is the one associated with your account, with an email copy to the email address you have provided to Blacklist.aero Blacklist.aero’s address for such notice is: email@example.com
- 11.3.The Blacklist.aero Limited is an entity entering into this Agreement, the email address to which Users should direct notices under this Agreement, the law that will apply in any dispute or lawsuit arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, and the courts that have jurisdiction over any such dispute or lawsuit will be governed by law of England and Wales.
- 11.4.This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- 12.1.In the event that one or more provisions of the Terms are for any reason invalid, unenforceable, such invalidity does not affect the validity of any other provision of the Terms, which remains in force.
- OUR DETAILS:
AIR JUSTICE LTD, 13596205
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ